Monday, April 21, 2008

Swim results

Having nothing to do with children, but as a follow-up to the March 19 blog, I note the following:
  1. I (and my wife) correctly picked the winner of the college basketball tournament. Rock Chalk Jayhawk.
  2. I also said in that same blog entry that "I am very hopeful that I will not lose to my wife for the second year in a row." Mission accomplished. I did not lose to my wife for the second year in a row.
  3. Bonus accomplishment -- I did not lose to any chimpanzees this year. My children, as expected, finished somewhere in the middle of the chimp pack.
Just knew you were on pins and needles awaiting those results.

1 comment:

  1. He tied with is wife though...

    Nah-Nah-nana-Boo Boo
    I'm-not-even-a-sports-fan
    I-did-well-as-you-did
    Nah-Nah-nana-Boo Boo

    To be sung while dancing and thumbing one's nose...

    ReplyDelete