Wednesday, May 6, 2009

See sewer robots

Why doesn't my calendar look like this? This was Genevieve's day.
  • Sleep in a little late.
  • Breakfast.
  • Shop at farmer's market. Buy flowers and cookies.
  • Play with balloon animals.
  • Play freeze tag with friends in a beautiful downtown place.
  • Eat cookies.
  • Listen to bagpipes.
  • See sewer robots. See yourself on the sewer robot TV monitor.
  • Eat lunch. Give flowers to teachers.
  • Nap.
  • Music time.
  • Play time.
  • Dinner.
  • Go to friends house and play.
  • Get picked up to go home to bed.
What did I do? G-a-a-c-k! Nothing nearly so fun.

The only slight improvement I would make would be to replace "bagpipe" with "banjo," but that might just depend on the day.

2 comments:

  1. Banjos VS. bagpipes -- I sense an animated short movie in that!

    And the nap? I only WISH someone made me nap in the middle of every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better yet, from Berenstain's B Book:
    Buster Beagle's bagpipe banjo bugle band!

    ReplyDelete